+ Antworten
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 72

Hybrid-Darstellung

Developer
    Thanks
    This thread has been silent for a while, because I wanted to evaluate all the suggestions given. A major leap forward came from the comparison with PLi-extras.

The problem(s) arose because too much had changed between the last diff2 in my git and the current version. To give you an idea:

• Enigma2 is built against sigc++ version 2.xx instead of 1.xx (this was the start of this thread as I could not get this to work properly);
    • As of April 11 this year, Enigma2 itself has been made playerless and is therefore independent of gstreamer and/or ffmpeg now. The player is now a plugin (ServiceMP3). Without the plugin you have a playerless E2. Here the work of PLi-extras came in handy as they did a lot of work with the plugin;
    • The menu has 3 access levels now: Normal, Advanced and Expert. The start assistant now asks to set the level.
    • And as usual a lot of tiny details.

As a final step I choose to start over and work backwards: first try to build an image based on the last version, without a player. This yielded a starting image. The first hurdle of implementing sigc++ 2.xx was taken: the enigma2-part now seemed OK.

In the last week I have been busy adding the player in the form of the ServiceMP3-plugin and it now compiles wiithout errors. Also adding (lib)eplayer3 compiles without errors. The problem I am now stuck with is in the start of the image.
    Code:
    [NetworkBrowser] fallback to default translation for NetworkBrowser
    [NetworkBrowser] fallback to default translation for Search for network shares
    [NetworkBrowser] fallback to default translation for MountManager
    [NetworkBrowser] fallback to default translation for Manage network shares
    EXCEPTION IN PYTHON STARTUP CODE:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Traceback (most recent call last):
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 588, in <module>
        runScreenTest()
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 438, in runScreenTest
        plugins.readPluginList(resolveFilename(SCOPE_PLUGINS))
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/PluginComponent.py", line 104, in rea
    dPluginList
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/PluginComponent.py", line 29, in addP
    lugin
      File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/ServiceMP3/plugin.py", lin
    e 4, in autostart
    ImportError: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/ServiceMP3/servicemp3
    .so: undefined symbol: Py_InitModule4_64
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    [MAIN] (exit code 5)
    [gRC] main thread is non-idle! display spinner!
    Killed
    [rcS] e2 ended <- RTV:  137
    [rcS] ERROR
    INIT: Switching to runlevel: 6
    INIT: Sending processes the TERM signal
    Of course I have looked on the internet for the cause and tried to implement the answers but to no avail. The missing label is part of the Python-library in the image.

As I seem to be very close to the original goal (update the diffs) I posted the current situation on my git, so people can have a go at the solution of the problem shown. Of course I will search for myself as well.

Regards,

Audioniek.
    Receivers: Rebox: RE-4000, 8000, 9000, 2200, 2210, 2220, 4200, 4210, 4220, 8220, 8500, SAB Unix Triple, Golden Media Spark TripleX, Amiko Alien 2+, Sogno Spark Revolution, Kathrein UFS910(1 & 14W)/912/913/922(CX24116 & AVL2108 tuners), Vizyon revolution 820HD PVR, AB IPBox 91HD/9000HD/9000HD rev.2, Xsarius Alpha HD10, nBox BKSA/BSLA/BXZB/BZZB, Vitamin HD 5000
    Sats: Astra 1, 2 & 3, Hotbird
    Main activity: building my own E2 images for Fortis receivers

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Audioniek For This Useful Post:

Neuer Benutzer Avatar von ngc1927
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von Audioniek Beitrag anzeigen
    In the last week I have been busy adding the player in the form of the ServiceMP3-plugin and it now compiles wiithout errors.
    Hi Audionek, I search to build 'enigma2_servicemp3' ..not compile, return this error:

In file included from pythonmodule.cpp:1:0:
    servicemp3.h20: fatal error: common.h: No such file or directory
    #include <common.h>
    ^
    compilation terminated.
    Makefile:502: recipe for target 'pythonmodule.lo' failed

..any suggestion?. ..thx.