+ Antworten
Ergebnis 1 bis 10 von 214

Hybrid-Darstellung

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    Ok I compile the latest version so I got the cuberevo_mini_enigma2_gst-epl3_USB_CDK-rev1551 and install it.

The crash without rebooting when downloading new settings still exists, now I got a good capture without fuzzy picture since I'm using the 1080p@25 as you recommended.
    Here it is:
    PHOTO_20201123_234831.jpg

The problem of changing skin disappear so as you said fixing the Overscanwizard looks like it fixed this. Nice !

Now some questions:
    - If I want to use the feeds so I can install emus and so on from OpenPli will they work here?
    - Is it difficult to fix your META-CUBEREVO and META-SH4 git or what I can do so they work with official OpenPli git source to try to compile a OpenPli recent version for Cuberevo-mini?

Thanks.
    Geändert von JamesBond (24.11.2020 um 01:14 Uhr)

Developer
    Thanks
    Zitat Zitat von JamesBond Beitrag anzeigen
    If I want to use the feeds so I can install emus and so on from OpenPli will they work here?
    In general: no. Most plugins contain executables in binary, and OpenPLi those would be compiled for ARM or MIPS CPUs, so these will not work. Plugins that only contain Pyrhon however should.

The OpenPLi OSCam does not run as OSCam is a compiled binary. I am in the process though of adding OSCam in the buildsystem; but it is rather low on my list of priorities. The binary compiles OK at moment, the extra files are yet to be put in and the lot needs to be tested. I will push it all when I get the Dutch scrambled channels visible.

Zitat Zitat von JamesBond Beitrag anzeigen
    Is it difficult to fix your META-CUBEREVO and META-SH4 git or what I can do so they work with official OpenPli git source to try to compile a OpenPli recent version for Cuberevo-mini?
    Yes it is. You need a lot more, for instance STLinux. OpenATV and OpenVisionE2 maintain gits that build for SH4 boxes.

Regards,

Audioniek.
    Receivers: Rebox: RE-4000, 8000, 9000, 2200, 2210, 2220, 4200, 4210, 4220, 8220, 8500, SAB Unix Triple, Golden Media Spark TripleX, Amiko Alien 2+, Sogno Spark Revolution, Kathrein UFS910(1 & 14W)/912/913/922(CX24116 & AVL2108 tuners), Vizyon revolution 820HD PVR, AB IPBox 91HD/9000HD/9000HD rev.2, Xsarius Alpha HD10, nBox BKSA/BSLA/BXZB/BZZB, Vitamin HD 5000
    Sats: Astra 1, 2 & 3, Hotbird
    Main activity: building my own E2 images for Fortis receivers

Neuer Benutzer
    Thanks
    I compile my oscam from the source for SH4, you are sayin that in your image the SH4 version will not work and needs a specific cross compilation?
    I can compile for any valid official oscam system or CPU, etc. None of those possible will work on you image is that it?
    If you need help to compile a proper version for your image, let me know.

I tried to find any SH4 valid source that I can compile a recent and modern image for my Cuberevo-mini since I love it, but I can't find anything out there.
    The OpenVisionE2 images are too slow running and a lot buggy, regarding OpenATV I only can find really old stuff.
    The best until now his from some Russian forum, but I have those problems I asked once, the VFD doesn't work and the number key buttons from remote are not working and even this remote problem could be easily fixed I didn't manage to do it.

Do you care to PM me some other links for those sources you know?
    Thanks.
    Geändert von JamesBond (24.11.2020 um 23:04 Uhr)